More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Funny, but as a people, we would never seek to be an imposition.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Centurion40

JasonPratt

^^^ What's a "hale"? And what does it have to do with that car's ass?

Re the Canadian Borg photo: fake. French Canadians would never be that polite.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 24, 2013, 01:55:54 PM
French Canadians would never be that polite.

QFT from a Floridian.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 24, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
French Canadians would never be that polite.

QFT from a Floridian.
Very true. I have French Canadian ancestry. However we never assimilate.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

I should probably add that my father's people are French Canadians (although he was born in New York so that he would have dual citizenry). Who immigrated to Florida.

My father's people are... ....... colorfully personable. :) (Him, too, although he's relatively mellow after living in West Tennessee for 50 years.) And even they think French Canadians are wound tight in regard to outsiders.

Back in the fall of 2000, we flew up to Albany and drove over the border into Quebec to Magog to find the last living great uncles and aunts on Dad's side of the family. They were both super-nice, but Mom and Dad still remember how utterly hostile everyone else in the country seemed to be. This was during one of those times when Quebec was pushing to secede (more or less, don't know the details), so they were being aggressive about NOT IN ANY WAY HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH ENGLISH!!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Centurion40

^^^ What's a "hale"? And what does it have to do with that car's ass?

Re the Canadian Borg photo: fake. French Canadians would never be that polite.

You mean Quebecois.  Acadians are nice, so are the Brayons.  Les Quebecois produce hot strippers and consume voluminous amounts of tobacco; that is all.  ;)

bayonetbrant

Capn Darwin

Why is Aquaman fishing??!!??
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

^LOL - I didn't notice that before.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!