More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: Longdan on April 10, 2013, 10:58:07 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 08:23:14 PM
Quote from: Bison on April 10, 2013, 07:13:04 PM

All I know is that you'll *never* hear a Republican say that.

It was so stupid that until it got to "we democrats" I assumed it was from the Republican Brain Trust which is historically much more prone to this kind
of stuff..but then again they would never have thought that far.  I note that it is unattributed and posted by the mighty Bison.  I have to assume it is hate mail.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Political humour is always a "fail" with someone.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Centurion40 on April 11, 2013, 10:15:38 AM
Political humour is always a "fail" with someone.

usually the humorless...   :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Longdan

I am mad because Stagger stepped all over my joke.  Anybody born by C-section couldn't be President because he would be too Caeasarean.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

MetalDog

Quote from: Longdan on April 11, 2013, 03:09:53 PM
I am mad because Stagger stepped all over my joke.  Anybody born by C-section couldn't be President because he would be too Caeasarean.

If that was the joke, then you should be glad he stepped all over it.  It's his shoe it needs to be scraped off of, not yours.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Longdan

You are so harsh.  My joke was stillborn.  They saved the motherf*cker.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Longdan

Hey when they need a sickly looking bint who looks like she's gonna puke Kstew is the go to girl

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

Managed to hit screen print just in time...  :D

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

^Yeah I see the all evening long popping up on STEAM. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

I think LB should crop it and make it part of his sig.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

He has like 500 hours logged playing that game. 

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 11, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
Managed to hit screen print just in time...  :D

It was on pause for like an hour while I cooked dinner and ate.

Besides - you guys should be happy. If you're ever stuck on an island you'll know what one game to bring!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.