Origins 2016 (June 15-19), Columbus OH

Started by bayonetbrant, June 07, 2015, 04:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: Barthheart on January 29, 2016, 04:28:40 PM
I'd say come for as much as you can afford. I'm gonna be there Wednesday to Sunday.
Are you gonna help out at Grogheads Central Command or just sightsee and play games?
The latter (although it's a given I'll stop by GCC if I'm able to make it). 

Quote from: MetalDog on January 29, 2016, 07:26:47 PM
Got the vacation I wanted!  I'll be there late Friday night and all day Sat. and Sun.  You wanna room with me Martok?
I'm definitely interested, yes!  I think you & I need to have a phone conversation. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

MetalDog

Good to talk to you, Martok!  You know how to get me when your info firms up.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Yes, will definitely keep you posted.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Hey! Sounds like we have two more to buy the beer.... err... drink the beer with us on Friday/Saturday night!  O0

Ubercat

I'd love to go but as always, WBC takes precedence. If we ever become independently wealthy I'll be going to all the Cons.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

The GrogHeads Central Command event matrix for Origins is officially submitted! As soon as I hear that it's approved, I'll share here.
Sneak peek? Aerial dogfights, panzer shootouts, WWIII, and a revolutionary insurgency :)
See you in June in Columbus!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Cyrano

Coming +1.5

Should arrive Wednesday evening.

And since you mention it, you'll handle my reg and I book wife and son separately?
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Cyrano on March 15, 2016, 10:25:48 AMAnd since you mention it, you'll handle my reg and I book wife and son separately?

si, seƱor

but check the info on the kid; he may get in cheap/free

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Rob and I should be there around lunch on Wednesday. Wouldn't mind getting in the COIN drop in... maybe I can finally learn how to play....

MetalDog

Be there Friday night, attend the Con Sat. and Sunday.  Stick around for cleanup.

Barthheart

What time Friday? You will need many drinks to get up to speed after that trip....  :D

MetalDog

It'll depend on 1) traffic and 2) what time I leave that morning.  It's nice of you to offer to buy though.  Must be that scientist money you make ;)

Barthheart

Ha! I wish.....  :(

First ones on me though, that's fer sure.