Lebensraum

Started by solops, November 02, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

Anyone have the new version that just came out covering East and West fronts?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

ArizonaTank

I am anxious to hear feedback as well.

However, a vassal module is a requirement for me, and I have noticed recently that some Compass games seem to never get one: Red Poppies Limanowa, Triumph of the Will, Revolution Road and Brezhnev's War for example.

While overall, Compass has great Vassal Support for a large majority of its games, I do hate it when they have the occasional game where they don't.

So I now wait for the Vassal module before I make a buy decision.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

ArizonaTank

Still no sign of a vassal module...:(
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

solops

Got the game in yesterday. It looks really nice. I do wish game maps were mounted like my old Avalon Hill games. Anyway, I look forward to it. Don't know when I can play as my wife moved all of her kitchen files to my game table while "cleaning" up.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin