Started by Rayfer, July 18, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Platinum 1
Gold       1
Silver     2
Bronze   4

So 8 total. 

Looking at the list, I think the only games I'm looking at that I don't have are the Total War: Warhammer games and HOI IV.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bobarossa

3 Bronze plus I kick-started Battletech and got it thru GOG.

MetalDog

I have 2, CK II and EU IV.  One I got as part of a bundle back in 2015 and the other I bought on sale a couple years ago.  And I have ~ 100 hours in both.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Dammit Carl!

Platinum - 3
Silver - 4
Bronze - 5

Hunh.  List is failure without Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm 2!  Surprised to see Team Fortress 2 on there, though.

OJsDad

I think Team Fortress 2 is free, or it was when I got it. That may explain its ranking.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

airboy

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 18, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
4 Platinum
3 Gold
7 Silver
11 Bronze

How many of them have you played at least 8 hours in that you have owned for at least a month?

jomni

Why are free games in the list? WarThunder, Warframe?

jamus34

I started counting and got interrupted in the 20's.

I am a game whore.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Greybriar

Platinum - 1
Gold - 4
Silver - 1
Bronze - 12

Not so many years ago I would have purchased two or three times as many games on that list. However, I haven't purchased many games for quite some time, and I was disappointed with most of the games I did buy.

But don't let me stop you. Go ahead and buy as many games as you can afford and support the industry.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

jomni

Pete Dero

Quote from: airboy on July 18, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
How many of them have you played at least 8 hours in that you have owned for at least a month?

What is this playing you are talking about ?  I thought this was a forum for game collectors.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: airboy on July 18, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 18, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
4 Platinum
3 Gold
7 Silver
11 Bronze

3 Platinum
3 Gold
4 Silver
6 Bronze
Alba gu' brath