Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 16, 2019, 02:36:49 PM
Baldur's Gate 2: Sir Slash finds the ULTIMATE treasure.... a huge picture of Elvis.  :bd:

I had forgotten about that.  Thanks for the awesome reminder!

Huw the Poo

I killed the crew of this vehicle and stole it.  The gunner's lifeless corpse remained slumped over it the whole time I drove it around (at least it wasn't a boat):

Huw the Poo

I just bought the biggest gunship in the game, the Super Cobra "Opheis Mk II":

(It has a dedicated gunner seat, and the pilot can fire unguided rockets and (effectively) active radar homing missiles)

Huw the Poo

-budd-

7 Days to Die Alpha 18 shots. So far i'm liking the new update, a lot of changes from alpha 17.

One of my new favorite weapons, stun baton, whack them 3 times to charge then hit them with the charge.

Hoard night, i have it set for day 7 plus or minus 3 days so it can vary when hoard night comes. Couple of new things in this shot, the new junk turrets and a spear. The turrets just take scrap iron for ammo, the spear you can stab with or throw. You have to be within a certain distance for the turret to activate.

Hitting the road to explore a bit

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Thomm

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 10, 2019, 01:36:44 PM
I killed the crew of this vehicle and stole it.  The gunner's lifeless corpse remained slumped over it the whole time I drove it around (at least it wasn't a boat):

I still could not tell whether this is a real photography or a screenshot.

Amazing!

Best regards
Thomm

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Sir Slash

From my resuscitated ACW 2 Campaign as the South. Joe Johnson gives Mc Dowell a hard thumping at Winchester, Va. The South's first real victory of the war. I had the Battle Planner turned on and Mc Dowell went with, 'Massed Infantry Assault' so to max my firepower, I countered with, 'Long Thin Line' deployment and then, 'Massed Firepower' as our tactics. We took 2400 P.O.W.'s, captured 500 rifles, and gained 2 points of National Morale. Not too shabby.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Ouch. They had Stonewall...you never had a chance.  O0
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

I was actually playing as the South but you're right, he put in a fine performance and his brigade suffered a lot of losses as a consequence. Glad he was on my side.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

ACW 2 Campaign as the South. Catastrophe along the Shenandoah.  :hide:  After drubbing Mc Dowell twice in a month, Joe Johnson's promoted to Full General making him Senior Commander for the whole Confederacy and sent enough reinforcements to double his strength. So what happens when Mc Dowell comes back for a third try? Johnson tucks-tail and runs south.  :pullhair:  All the way to New Market, abandoning not only Objective City Winchester but Strasburg and it's Supply Depot too.  :pullhair: :pullhair:  And, without even a fight!  :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Fortunately, we still control both cities because I gave them garrisons with orders to, 'Hold At All Cost'. But they won't last long against the Blue Wave descending on them. Now I have to try a drive to relieve them quick. Too bad this isn't the Russian Army where you can shoot Generals who retreat without orders.  :dreamer:

W8taminute

I wonder if Johnson's recent promotion caused him to somehow decide he can't risk his life anymore and caused him to flee?  Still that's a tough break Slash.  Hopefully you can bring up some reinforcements.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

It is odd because I had the army stance on Defend and No Changes meaning Johnson could make use of the good defensive terrain, forest, around Winchester the entire time. And I sent him reinforcements uping his strength to about 1000 Strength Points. The 2 battles he won, his strength was only around 500-600 vs Mc Dowell at about 1000 SP's. So with Mc Dowell at 1600 and Johnson at 1000, he runs for it.  :idiot2:  And after his and Stonewall Jackson's promotions, the Leadership Penalty for his force was completely gone. He had plenty of Supply, weather was good, no other threats, and the Confederates 'Cohesion' was fine as well. Maybe he just got bored. I mean who would be afraid of Mc Dowell?  :hide:

Sir Slash

Johnson vs Mc Dowell Round 4. Joe Johnson moves north to try to relieve the siege of Strasburg. After crossing the Shenandoah he does what he always does, goes defensive, And is attacked by Mc Dowell. This time it's Johnson that takes a drubbing. This guy actually does worse the closer to even the numbers are.  :o

Even though he takes fewer losses, Johnson retreats back south after only one round of combat. Mc Dowell doesn't pursue. Johnson's loss is not in vain however....

Philippe

I really hate the liberties taken in the vanilla graphics.

We know what McDowell looked like because there are early war photographs of him, and he didn't have blond hair.

There's a mod that corrects this, but I haven't spent enough time with it to tell if it gets most of the egregious howlers or not.

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.