HUGE Fantasy Flight Holiday Sale

Started by bayonetbrant, November 28, 2013, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

NotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlookingNotlooking... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

dude - you could save on shipping and just drive over there to pick them up, couldn't you?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Indeed I could...which only makes it that much more of a temptation.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

eyebiter

Barthheart

Quote from: eyebiter on November 29, 2013, 09:55:59 AM
Fortress America is back in print?

According to the website it is... and only $25!!!
:o

bayonetbrant

Grimnirsson

I see that Horus Heresy is down from 99 to 35 bucks and that is a steal - the game has some problems regarding ugly figures and a too small map, but overall it's a great game that I would highly recommend for this cheap now, especially if you are a W40k fan :)

Here's our review: http://wargamecenter.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/review-horus-heresy-ffg/

Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Arctic Blast

Yep, Horus Heresy is worth it at that price. Do keep in mind that it's one of those coffin box monstrosities, so shipping is going to hit you pretty hard.  ;D

LongBlade

This was really bad news.

I just dropped about $85. Brant, you will be hearing from my wife about setting up a payment schedule to re-imburse her.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

How much of that $85 was for me?  What's that?  None?  NONE?!?!

You're on your own kemosabe... ;)

BanzaiCat

Anyone have Pyramid of Horus? That one looks interesting...

bayonetbrant

Yes, actually - it was Bayonet Jr's Christmas present a few years ago.  The Adventurers games are good family fun.  Think of the first 10 minutes of an Indiana Jones movie - get in, get rich, get out or get stuck.

Quick gameplay, engaging and fun, moves around quite well and easy-to-grasp mechanics.

bob48

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 04, 2013, 03:33:28 PM
Yes, actually - it was Bayonet Jr's Christmas present a few years ago.  The Adventurers games are good family fun.  Think of the first 10 minutes of an Indiana Jones movie - get in, get rich, get out or get stuck.

Quick gameplay, engaging and fun, moves around quite well and easy-to-grasp mechanics.

Reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine...
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: bob48 on December 04, 2013, 03:40:47 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 04, 2013, 03:33:28 PM

Reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine...

Odd.  Their mechanics usually aren't easy to interpret. 

Someone needs to write a better manual.