Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Barthheart

Watched Burnt last night... not bad but my wife was not impressed... to be honest this song over the final credits was probably the best thing about the movie....

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

Three things:

1) I agree with his neighbor

2) He might want to leave out the, 'Kid lover,' part and seek help

3) You owe me 4:28 of my life back
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

;D

Thing is, MD, in my research for the crappiest of crap songs, it's kind of sick what I'm uncovering. Sort of like overturning a rotten log in the forest to find all the squirmy critters underneath.

bayonetbrant

Someone finally got this on YouTube....

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

Never saw it.  Never had any idea of its existence until just now.  But any movie where the fictional band has the sense enough to use John Bonham's son to play drums is a must watch

bayonetbrant

The rest of the fictional band is Zakk Wilde (Ozzy / Black Label Society) and Jeff Pilson (Dokken)

MetalDog

Saw that on the IMDb page.  Less excited about those names ;)

bayonetbrant

Don't be put off my the banjo - give it a listen