Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Not really a game video but thought I'd share.  A snippet from the "Battle for the Airfield / American Heritage Museum Preview Weekend" at the Collings Foundation.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Thanks for sharing! I'm pretty sure, they're doing it wrong, though. lol
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^I understand what you mean. 

Just to give another example at one point three jeeps drove up to the 'battle' in column formation.  All three jeeps had .30 cals mounted on them and the guys that were manning them simply stood behind them in a casual manner and fired them almost as an after thought.  But hey, it's not often you get to see a WW2 reenactment so I'll take what I can get.   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel

W8taminute

Example of my awful game play in this great game.

Rayfer

Sir Slash

That does good like fun.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Picked up Killing Floor 2 during the sale. I have Killing Floor 1, but loaded it up a few weeks ago and i just can't get it to run. Killing Floor always gives me trouble, the confined maps and the geometry of the maps. I'm always getting caught on something or trapped in a corner and my reload control is crapping. I'm trying out the classes and load outs, there's workshop support and a ton of maps available. Here's a Christmas themed map, you should recognize the narrator's voice. I didn't get to finish the waves, my daughter had a non-emergency, emergency, you know, spider in the house :)

Wave 1

Wave 2

Wave 3
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

W8taminute

That game looks like fun -budd-.   O0

-budd-

Some more Killing Floor 2, Halloween themed.

Found my favorite class and weapon, Favorite class- Gunslinger, all pistols, Favorite Weapon- Dual fisted Desert Eagles- 50 cal baby, i usually like shotguns, but the shotgun is underwhelming is this game. I can't afford the Desert Eagles until wave 3 or 4 so that's a bummer. Think i've got the hang of it, going to bump the difficulty up to hard and see what that's about.

Rayfer

Nice vids budd....well done! I gave up on FPS games because I absolutely suck at them, but I enjoy watching vids by others more skilled than I.

-budd-

Killing Floor 2
Trying a workshop map, Christmas themed. Wave 1 and 4, take the rail gun out for a spin in Wave 4.

Wave 1, only including this because i finish it clean in under minute.

Wave 4- Trying out the rail gun

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel

Rayfer

Nice vid Hof....were your enemies NPC's or PC's...?