My Armour Collection

Started by JudgeDredd, June 23, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

I love doing armour. It's so easy to mess it up and requires less perfection imo. Also, they seem to be easier to make and - most importantly - always have less decals - which is a part of modelling I don't like. Especially modern combat aircraft with sometimes more than a hundred decals

I still want to mess up that Sherman
Alba gu' brath

Staggerwing

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

I still want to mess up that Sherman

The Jagtpanther just said "Here, hold my beer..."
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Yeah - it's definitely a kick-ass tank and the Sherman is trying to look the other way  :))
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

My favorite is still the Eagle.  :smitten:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak