Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star ON STEAM!

Started by Jarhead0331, February 11, 2014, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 25, 2014, 08:31:07 AM
^Cool. Thanks.

+1.  Maybe it's time to re-purchase again. :/
Probably wait for a sale if ever that happens.  The whole set is a lot of money and I have a lot of games.

Krabb

Quote from: jomni on October 25, 2014, 08:51:25 AM
+1.  Maybe it's time to re-purchase again. :/
Probably wait for a sale if ever that happens.  The whole set is a lot of money and I have a lot of games.
Graviteam has tradition of regular sales, so you could just wait a bit. :) There were few in June and September, for example. And the holiday season is near, too.

-budd-

I'll re-purchase the whole lot if it goes on sale and it auto patches. I just wonder if the strategy first titles will have the latest updates? Anybody know? if i have to patch them myself i see no reason to re-purchase, i already have to do that will the GG editions.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Krabb

Quote from: -budd- on October 25, 2014, 11:54:25 AM
I'll re-purchase the whole lot if it goes on sale and it auto patches. I just wonder if the strategy first titles will have the latest updates? Anybody know? if i have to patch them myself i see no reason to re-purchase, i already have to do that will the GG editions.
All DLCs are the latest. Patch is March 2014 (the latest is May 2014), but it will be updated eventually I guess.

-budd-

what about the base game through steam? I just worry about buying the strategy first titles.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Krabb

The base game is exactly the same as on GamersGate, and automatically installed patch is March 2014 (not current) as I said previously.

mikeck

I originally purchased it on gamersgate. I re-purchased on steam so I wouldn't have to use their absurd patching process. Well worth it
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Jarhead0331

Its on sale now for 75% off. Comes to $7.49 USD. All WWII DLC is on sale, as well as is the 1969 Russian/Chinese conflict. The newer steam releases, Shield of the Prophet and Operation Hooper are not discounted yet.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 03, 2014, 03:50:47 PM
Its on sale now for 75% off. Comes to $7.49 USD. All WWII DLC is on sale, as well as is the 1969 Russian/Chinese conflict. The newer steam releases, Shield of the Prophet and Operation Hooper are not discounted yet.

Thanks for the heads up.

panzerde

Thanks. Re-buying to avoid the patching nightmare.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Staggerwing

I finally caved. Got the on-sale DLC as well.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

I bought the whole set as well including the non discounted dlc.  This and Blitzkrieg Anthology will satisfy my rts appetite.

JasonPratt

Nooooo! Must stop buying! Must sttopppp!

Wait, why is Codename: Panzers 1 or 2 not on Steam anywhere, but the Cold War game is?  ???
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Asid

Graviteam Tactics Operation Star and it's DLC are well worth a look.  O0
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

MikeGER

repurchased (including the 3 WW II DLCs) to get rid of the patch pain  ....i wont think it will get much more discount anyway (maybe 80% max in an possible  Xmas sale) so why wait