FREE --> Battle Academy at Matrixgames...

Started by steve58, March 10, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarAway Sooner

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Some brightness arrives to disperse the snow and dogshit.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

I received my key from Matrix this morning. Thanks for the heads-up, Steve. O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

FarAway Sooner

I got mine, too.

They like me!  They really like me!!

SirAndrewD

Got mine too, signed up on Monday.   

Thanks for the heads up on this.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Just loaded it. Now they need to offer discounted [or free] DLC. That stuff is pricey.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

My code just arrived too. Thanks for the heads up on the offer.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2017, 05:12:51 PM
Just loaded it. Now they need to offer discounted [or free] DLC. That stuff is pricey.

Hmmm...I see what they did there

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Richie61

Battle Academy Mega Pack is $19.99. Seems really cheap to me since I bought every DLC when they were released  :)

QuoteThe Battle Academy Mega Pack is a collection of all previous Battle Academy Expansions. The mega pack includes Blitzkrieg France, Operation Sealion, Operation Market Garden, Operation Husky, Rommel in Normandy and Fortress Metz. Together these expansions bring over 100 new units, 6 new full campaigns and over 75 scenarios for either single or multiplayer use. Buying this pack together with the Battle Academy base game is the best way to get your hands on the complete Battle Academy series! 

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=528
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bardolph

And it seems to go on sale when they have their sales for $9.99 pretty often, if you can stand the wait.
The DLC were on sale during the recent Steam sale but the mega-pack wasn't.