Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Quote from: mirth on February 07, 2013, 08:50:37 PM

You sir, need to have your pee pee smacked for that cheesey Def Leppard crap.  Hence, you will be Caught In A Mosh

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

mirth

Quote from: MetalDog on February 07, 2013, 08:58:39 PM
You sir, need to have your pee pee smacked for that cheesey Def Leppard crap.  Hence, you will be Caught In A Mosh

You let Whitesnake slide, but you give me crap for Def Leppard. Now I have to up the cheese another notch.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Bison

Quote from: mirth on February 07, 2013, 09:19:17 PM

You let Whitesnake slide, but you give me crap for Def Leppard. Now I have to up the cheese another notch.

That video happens to feature one of the hottest woman acts in a video back when MTV still played music videos.

MetalDog

Quote from: MetalDog on February 07, 2013, 08:58:39 PM

Even Jesus can't heal that wound.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on February 07, 2013, 09:25:28 PM

That video happens to feature one of the hottest woman acts in a video back when MTV still played music videos.

Sir, I am familiar with Tawny Kitaen and her place in music video history. The only problem with that video is deciding who has prettier hair, Tawny Kitaen or David Coverdale.

Bison

Quote from: mirth on February 07, 2013, 09:48:46 PM
Quote from: Bison on February 07, 2013, 09:25:28 PM

Sir, I am familiar with Tawny Kitaen and her place in music video history. The only problem with that video is deciding who has prettier hair, Tawny Kitaen or David Coverdale.

Just be thankful I didn't put up Cherry Pie.  Warrant's got a lot of hair for you to oogle over.

MetalDog

^And a hot chick with a dudes name.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on February 07, 2013, 10:10:15 PM
^And a hot chick with a dudes name.

And the hot chick with a dude's name hooked up with the singer, who has a woman's name.

Oh let's just post the damn thing!

Geez, that really is an atrocious video. White people awkwardly moving around in front of a white screen...was the budget more than $50? And how many times does a male lead singer have to pretty much throw out jazz hands (WHILE WEARING GLOVES) before he's beaten to death with his own mic stand?

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 08, 2013, 01:21:38 AMAnd how many times does a male lead singer have to pretty much throw out jazz hands (WHILE WEARING GLOVES) before he's beaten to death with his own mic stand?

instead he just hung himself in his hotel room...  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on February 07, 2013, 09:30:57 PMEven Jesus can't heal that wound.

seriously?  30 years of CoC to choose from and you go there?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

It's a kickass song, it's a kickass band AND it's a gangster story.