Main Menu

The Predator

Started by mirth, May 10, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

And that's very sweet. You might say Gus is a Sweet Weeper.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 12, 2018, 10:12:25 PM
And that's very sweet. You might say Gus is a Sweet Weeper.  :2funny:

He's so tiny and adorable. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Arctic Blast

"Welp, we've ruined the Aliens franchise beyond salvaging, so what's next?"

"People like those Predator flicks..."

"Right! Get to work shitting all over that!"

Sir Slash

I hear the next Predator movie will be starring Harvey Weinstein. No, will be ABOUT Harvey Weinstein. Sorry.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jamey

Good films about Predator left in XX century  :(

JasonPratt

ARISE, YE THREAD, AND ACHIEVE THE PROPHETIC SIGH OF MIRTH AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN {checking} SEASONS PAST!

That was far more entertaining than I think the film would have been, and cost me substantially less time and money (aside from sunk costs).

It does suggest that Shane Black may be legitimately mentally ill, and it's getting worse. But he did write Iron Man 3, which wasn't insane garbage, so...?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!