Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia

Started by Martok, November 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
A lot of us were praying for a Victoria Total War, 1837-1901, for a while...still praying, Father.

O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

One day...one day. I was so happy that Fall of the Samurai was just set in that era! Still probably my favorite TW game of all time. A Victoria: TW built out like Fall of the Samurai would be...unspeakably fantastic.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2018, 09:10:01 PM
One day...one day. I was so happy that Fall of the Samurai was just set in that era! Still probably my favorite TW game of all time. A Victoria: TW built out like Fall of the Samurai would be...unspeakably fantastic.

That would be cool. Building blocks are there already.

Sir Slash

Grogheads Total War could only be set in an alternative universe where aliens used the Front Page of Mystery as a portal to invade so no one would ever see them coming and after conquering Earth, would force everyone to speak only in pun-form. My favorite unit would be the, Elephant-Mounted Dongles.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

^It doesn't take much to get you frothing at the mouth.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
Those shields...saliva-inducing.

Lots of variety.  The art work in Thrones is pretty good and the streamlined system is very nice.

Gusington

It's warm out so I am frothing more than a typical Friday.

Those shields look modded, and I mean that in the best way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

That's vanilla, Gwenedd versus Northhumbria.  I got the mod for more variety, but no good screenshots from that yet.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 25, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

That's vanilla, Gwined versus Northhumbria.  I got the mod for more variety, but no good screenshots from that yet.

Gwined, right?

Boggit

Quote from: bbmike on May 14, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
A lot of us were praying for a Victoria Total War, 1837-1901, for a while...still praying, Father.

O0
+1  O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 25, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

That's vanilla, Gwenedd versus Northhumbria.  I got the mod for more variety, but no good screenshots from that yet.

Now with variety mod -- Northhumbria beats some small-time vikings -- lots of advice, a big axe and plenty of hats and hairstyles:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd