Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

This is terrible news. I understand Rodman was planning on having a new nipple-piercing done to commemorate the event too.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 24, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
This is terrible news. I understand Rodman was planning on having a new nipple-piercing done to commemorate the event too.  :'(

I heard it was one of his nuts he was going to have pierced.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

I did cut one but it smells like Sandra Bernhardt.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

A great man once said 'fart proudly' and I do.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I wouldn't be proud of farts that smell like Sandra Bernhardt.

Gusington

That's your problem. Better out than in.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on May 25, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I'll defer to you guys as to what Sandra Bernhardt smells like.  I hope to never get close enough to find out.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 25, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
Quote from: mirth on May 25, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I'll defer to you guys as to what Sandra Bernhardt smells like.  I hope to never get close enough to find out.

*sigh* not knowing who she is.... googling   . . .    . . .    ...  OMG... what have I done?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

IIRC, among other things, wasnt she in that Robert De Niro film about the aspiring standup comedian who takes Jerry Lewis hostage?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

But do Sandra Bernhardt's farts smell like Gus is what I want to know? If so, then there could be a Parallel Gaseous Universe thing going on.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.