BanzaiCat

I'll give you props for knowing that stuff in the first place.  :notworthy:

undercovergeek

After a particularly gruesome fight Gus get us five new slaves to train

The Dog of Metal

SDR the Displeased

Jason the Unsilent

Banzai the Wife Beater

and, Bob the Nutter who looks like being our first Murmillo - no defense, just weapons, on he goes!

And here they all are in training - the training program is to get the guys to 100 AI skill, then strength training to 200 HP, and then either a mix of Weapon and Defense for the Thraexs and just weapon training for the Murmillos.

Its almost impossible to keep up with the anger of the legate and magistrate - they get pissed at anything, there is however a really good way of bringing down their levels, this can go from angry to satisfied in one go, and its the exhibition matches. Theres no prizes, i dont think one of the guys can be killed and your own men fight each other so its kind of training as well. With this in mind we order an exhibition match for ther legate - he picks.........................

Mirth V Metal Dog

Metal Dog has more HP but Mirth is better trained and with better kit

But MD is a tank and just walks thru Mirths attacks, and kicks his ass good

JasonPratt

{clicking Put To Death}

...wait, no, dangit I was aiming for GRANT FREEDOM!!  :o :uglystupid2: L:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

...the wife beater...duuuuuuuuuude  :hide:

:DD

Gusington

Is this game as fun as this AAR is? Really funny UCG!

Also - does the player control his gladiators directly?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I feel confident that it is scientifically impossible for this game to be as fun as this AAR is.

Religiously, though, or grammatically, ecumenically...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on February 04, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Is this game as fun as this AAR is? Really funny UCG!

Also - does the player control his gladiators directly?

It's a very simplistic take on things like football manager but it is fun - I need to post more of the random events that occur which usually annoy the magistrate and legate but they're designed to give you secrets against them to earn more money and favour like in the Spartacus series - if you try and be nice it'll kick your ass.

The last one for instance was trying to get an invite to an influential party - 3 choices - don't go, pay the magistrate a bribe to get you in, ask the magistrate to invite you to go - I chose bribe, he took the money but the party had already been and gone - bastard

You can control the fighters with WASD and button mashing or research AI abilities and leave them to it

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 04, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Need moar AGGRO!!!

For a thraex that's an angry guy already, plus you're a beast with 383 hit points!!

Think the massive guy out of gladiator

Silent Disapproval Robot

JasonPratt

Quote from: bbmike on February 04, 2018, 07:34:26 PM
^Dude, haiku that.

That time has now passed.
Do not prod the haiku bear,
nor his OD-C.

:D

Gusington

I am short but thickly settled. During my summer Guard training two big soldiers (friends of mine) helped lift me over a 10 foot high wall and struggled. They could not believe how heavy I was. I told them I had very muscular genitalia.

So...punting me is ill advised.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd