Started by Anguille, April 12, 2019, 04:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: airboy on April 12, 2019, 01:20:04 PM
^
Envy does not become you.   :D

I disagree... envy is quickly becoming me....  >:(

Huw the Poo

Minecraft is my gaming group's big thing right now.  Also, against my own better judgement I bought Cold Waters because I'm dying for a modern sub sim.  I've done the tutorials so I will probably start a campaign in earnest this weekend.

And of course, over on ye olde PS4 I am still playing The Division 2.

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

DoctorQuest

My wife is off visiting her sister so I am going to get some stick time in on my modded EECH install. So many terrains, so little time.

Feeling the need for speed, too. Need to get F4 BMS reinstalled.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Moreb

Quote from: DoctorQuest on April 12, 2019, 05:47:55 PM
My wife is off visiting her sister......

:clap:  <:-)  :dreamer:  :bd:  :notworthy:

I think that sums up my envy fairly well.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

I will get the new Anno, but not until a price drop and not through Epic.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Moreb on April 12, 2019, 08:03:11 PM
My wife is off visiting her sister......

:clap:  <:-)  :dreamer:  :bd:  :notworthy:

I think that sums up my envy fairly well.

The bad news is I have to work a few hours on Sunday afternoon.  :pullhair:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Kushan

Up until about 10 minutes ago I would have said Division 2, CMANO, and DCS. But given the fact that I just rage uninstalled Div 2 I think I'll replace it with some Elite Dangerous or maybe a new game.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

^ probaly come up against some hacker in the dark zone one shot killing you from behind a wall.

Skoop

My wife is off visiting her sister so I am going to get some stick time in on my modded EECH install. So many terrains, so little time.

I delved back into BMS a few months ago and had a blast, get the launcher app, makes setting up your controls painless.  You can find it in the BMS forums.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Skoop on April 13, 2019, 10:34:13 AM

I delved back into BMS a few months ago and had a blast, get the launcher app, makes setting up your controls painless.  You can find it in the BMS forums.

I've never had any issues with my CH HOTAS setup provided I was not trying to run under Windows 10.  It's a Microsoft/CH Products issue, not a BMS issue. I have a Windows 7 partition for running my sims.

I really wish I could get a good cockpit for the F-22. The external model is sweet. I know someone was working on one but it sounded like brain surgery to get it installed.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Skoop on April 13, 2019, 10:29:07 AM
^ probaly come up against some hacker in the dark zone one shot killing you from behind a wall.

The Division 2 has some endgame issues currently.  Massive are working on it but I guess it will take a couple of weeks at the very least to get things into shape.  Probably much longer for balancing issues.

Kushan

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2019, 07:03:15 AM
Why the rage?

The end game in Division 2 is completely broken. Well the PvE is, I don't really enjoy PvP in any game so can't speak for the Dark Zone.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

The rage in you, it flows.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd