Feedback on Civ 5 AAR - Scramble for Africa

Started by bayonetbrant, January 18, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

So it has begun again.  I almost feel sorry for the Zulus.  8) 

Why the reluctance to open borders with Vicky?  Is it just because of how powerful she is? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

don't need her settlers making a land grab on my northern border and hemming me in.

plus, if you can get paid for letting someone wander around, why wouldn't you? :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

What?? No comment on that Settler unit in your last frame (SE corner) trying to look small?  I'd be all over that... they'll have nubile wimmin'folk
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Martok

So is their capital Ulundi the Zulus' only remaining city?  Just wondering how much more is needed to knock them out completely. 

Quote from: Windigo on April 04, 2014, 11:30:27 AM
What?? No comment on that Settler unit in your last frame (SE corner) trying to look small?  I'd be all over that... they'll have nubile wimmin'folk
I was wondering about that as well. 

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Martok on April 06, 2014, 12:30:47 PMSo is their capital Ulundi the Zulus' only remaining city?  Just wondering how much more is needed to knock them out completely. 

stay tuned!

bayonetbrant

TheCommandTent

QuoteThat's a lot of British firepower right there were it could split my fledgling nation.  And are those settlers truly passing through?  Or is this an ethnic minority that's going to appeal to the motherland for "protection"?

I see what you did there. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

and that was written back before the Olympics, too

Martok

It must be a mixed blessing to be so uncannily prescient.  ;) 

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

Martok

So the English are still wandering around your territory, and Germany's grumpy with you.  Did someone make Otto's tea wrong or something?  ::) 

bayonetbrant

new one today.  ran early b/c 'Geek didn't get the newest CKII episode in yet :)