Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

after treatment of the 'Shadow Acne' we polished helmets and boots

Jo B

the Panzerfausts and improved 50mm Mortar

after each shot one of the three Panzerfausts will be switchted off. Very dangerous to armored vehicles on short range.
Even with three of them it does not hinder the infantry on running, while carrying 6 of them will slow them down a bit.
(Warning: better not fire out of buildings)

Jo B

The Stug III G can fire AAMG remotely only when the hatch is closed, and only through frontal facing.
Finally found the origin of the shadow acne and could completely heal it.
Then I was able to beautify the shadows as you can see in this picture.

Scutarii

Thats a good detail, i imagine vehicles with "normal" MGs needs one crew member expose half body to use them (the .50 even needs one guy outside!!!)

A little question, is possible you explain the infantry unit atributes??? Thank you.

PD: i read if is possible add later things like schurzen as an option in vehicles... you refer add a new vehicle variant or the option to equip extra modules in the base vehicle???

I have in mind other defensive add-ons but more... mad max style like sandbags, track lugs, bed bases, wood... and in a some cases pieces of dead tanks in a clear example of cannibalism :buck2:

Jo B

yes ok, I'll try make a picture what will explain the values visible on  the display

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 25, 2019, 09:53:46 PM
Looking very nice Jo B.  O0

thanks  :)

Now only Boots and Helmets reflect the sun. Russian Maxime MMG and Russian HMG with new Screwdriver button for to disassemble the weapon.

Jo B

the Spring Map:
120 x 32 Hex.
20 Minutes to generate the Line of Sight (60MB)
27 Seconds to load in a Scenario

acctingman

Love that HUGE map.

Look good there Jo B. Can't wait to try your game out.

Sir Slash

That IS a hell-of-a big map.  :o  Very, 'Russia' looking too.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jo B on August 28, 2019, 03:45:41 AM
the Spring Map:
120 x 32 Hex.

What means '20 minutes to generate the line of sight' ?  Is that part of making the map on your side or is this on the side of the player who runs a scenario on this map ?

Looks great by the way  O0

acctingman

This game looks like playing a board game using mini's and I cannot wait to give this a spin.

Jo B

Quote from: acctingman on August 28, 2019, 08:52:14 AM
Love that HUGE map.

Look good there Jo B. Can't wait to try your game out.

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 29, 2019, 07:24:37 AM
Quote from: Jo B on August 28, 2019, 03:45:41 AM
the Spring Map:
120 x 32 Hex.

What means '20 minutes to generate the line of sight' ?  Is that part of making the map on your side or is this on the side of the player who runs a scenario on this map ?

Looks great by the way  O0

no, you create a map in that size in the mapeditor, then it needs 20 minutes before you can use it and can setup units in the scenario editor