Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Assume that any building you try to enter has a German in it.

bob48

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 19, 2014, 08:06:08 AM
Assume that any building you try to enter has a German in it.

...especially if there is a swimming pool and sun lounger..............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2014, 06:52:32 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 19, 2014, 03:06:13 AM
I imagine the guys near the bridge will affect any new spotting and new occurrences..... I would imagine it's better to resolve things from the back first and work forwards?

^-^

Lol, so ok, BC do you want to go first, killing your new friend and then aim to move west to provide hq goodness to the guys in the woods, dd do unspeakable things to the man next door and then I'll head north to sort out mirth and Bob

And then sw can work his magic

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 19, 2014, 11:00:41 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2014, 06:52:32 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 19, 2014, 03:06:13 AM
I imagine the guys near the bridge will affect any new spotting and new occurrences..... I would imagine it's better to resolve things from the back first and work forwards?

^-^

Lol, so ok, BC do you want to go first, killing your new friend and then aim to move west to provide hq goodness to the guys in the woods, dd do unspeakable things to the man next door and then I'll head north to sort out mirth and Bob

And then sw can work his magic

That leaves JD and mirth.....?

JudgeDredd

I think I should just find a hole and jump up when you want to fish out some enemy!
Alba gu' brath

Double Deuce

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 19, 2014, 03:56:00 PM
I think I should just find a hole and jump up when you want to fish out some enemy!

If you could keep the attention of the that guy in L12, I can try to pop him when he sticks his head up . . . unless he frags me first.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Double Deuce on November 19, 2014, 04:36:45 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 19, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

If you could keep the attention of the that guy in L12, I can try to pop him when he sticks his head up . . . unless he frags me first.
Ok...I want to stand and unzip...that should get his attention!  :-[
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Is mirth panicking or just resting?

Barthheart

Con

Heh if you really want to see make this interesting for the next game you shouldnt be allowed to plan and plot moves over the forum unless you are in command radius of each other.
:knuppel2:

Con

Barthheart

Quote from: Con on November 19, 2014, 09:16:31 PM
Heh if you really want to see make this interesting for the next game you shouldnt be allowed to plan and plot moves over the forum unless you are in command radius of each other.
:knuppel2:

Con

Oooooo... great idea!

BanzaiCat

As a game system, it's a great idea.

Realistically though, you'd think us GI Joes would have decent enough initiative.

Staggerwing

So how do we know when we are allowed to read the forum and find out what the leaders and friendlies nearby are up to and when we have to stay out of the thread? Would we have to email everything, CCing others w/in visual range? Each of us would need our own dynamic fog-of-war map as well as a custom edited/redacted events log.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Con

I was thinking keep it simple you can see and do anything you currently do now. You just can't plan together and decide how to execute the plan unless you are in command/communication radius of each other.   Out of command range well all you can do us list your action in the forum and let the chips fall

Con

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2014, 05:58:35 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 19, 2014, 05:38:52 PM
Is mirth panicking or just resting?

He can act this round.

I'm thinking get in cover of the building at m5 and go crazy on the m4 guy