Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 15, 2014, 12:48:59 PM
i think for BCs sanity i need to dispatch this guy in S9 first, so is S8 or T8 the square for me?

You can shoot the basterd for either S8 or T8. It would be a snap shot rom either but you are also adjacent....

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 15, 2014, 01:02:55 PM
I want to run into the church, the steeple hex specifically, to get out of the line of fire from that asshat to the north and to drop a grenade into the Nazi bastard's hex that just fled said church. Or an SMG burst. Not sure if I can do either after all that.

You could run into the church this action but you'd have to wait until your next action to fire/throw grenade.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gunfire in all directions, Kubelwagons sparking up, BC raving like a mad man and I'm still blissfully unaware?

I feel like the Sardinia-Piedmont of our little paratroop stick.  I'll get the wine.

undercovergeek

lmao - BC, you going first?

bob48

...'course...if I had a couple 'o grenades..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

shutup and eat your pickled onions

bob48

I've already thrown them at an SS Obergruppenfuhrer - he's passed out!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Alright, I'll head into the church. Northern hex of the church. I probably should not but I will.

Double Deuce

Well, it doesn't appear that I can see anyone at the moment or have a clue whats going on besides hearing gunfire, so I guess I'll move when my time comes.

Barthheart, would I have been able to see the general direction where the canister went down, relative to my position?

Staggerwing

If and when I stop quaking in my boots, can I move to the other side of the ridge out of the line of fire?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 15, 2014, 07:43:03 PM
Alright, I'll head into the church. Northern hex of the church. I probably should not but I will.

B_C dashes into the church below the steeple and crouches looking out the door.

UCG?

Barthheart

Quote from: Double Deuce on November 16, 2014, 01:57:43 AM
Well, it doesn't appear that I can see anyone at the moment or have a clue whats going on besides hearing gunfire, so I guess I'll move when my time comes.

Barthheart, would I have been able to see the general direction where the canister went down, relative to my position?

You will have seen where the canister went, yes.

Next round everyone will be aware... whether they are not panicked is another thing.

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 16, 2014, 08:01:10 AM
If and when I stop quaking in my boots, can I move to the other side of the ridge out of the line of fire?

Sure thing.  :)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on November 16, 2014, 08:01:26 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 15, 2014, 07:43:03 PM

B_C dashes into the church below the steeple and crouches looking out the door.

UCG?

To s8 to fill Jerry full of holes

Barthheart

Staff Sergeant UCG leaps up, swings around the corner of the hut, jams the barrel of his Thompson through the small window and fires a short burst. Gargled sounds from the sentry let everyone know that he won't be bothering the squad any longer.

Just to his south Sgt. B_C jumps up and dashes across the street and dives through a broken window in the church.

On the west end of the hamlet, the sentry in Staggerwing's view stands up and starts running.
Just then Bob notices an SS General come sliding to a halt next to the kubelwagen.

The sentry next to the church whirls around at the sound of B_C landing in the church, crouches, takes aim and shoots at B_C. The shot goes wide.
The soldier across the path from JD throws himself back into the trees trying to hide.

The SS aide tries to fire at Bob but his gun is still jammed so he jumps under the kubelwagen.