Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Can't see the screenie  :P

Fixed  :)
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

Terrific. I can see it and now I wonder how many Photobucket images I've attached that nobody can see.

So, anyone, let me know how to attach a file. :)

JudgeDredd

What are the abbreviations?

Initiative, Perception, Weapon Skill, Driving Skill,  MP?, CR?
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 05, 2014, 08:30:16 AM
What are the abbreviations?

Initiative, Perception, Weapon Skill, Driving Skill,  MP?, CR?

MP is movement points, CR is command range.

BanzaiCat

Oh, so you CAN see it? :P

Sorry, should have clarified that:

IN = Initiative
PER = Perception
WS = Weapon Skill
DS = Driving Skill
MP = Movement Points
CR = Command Radius

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 05, 2014, 08:28:44 AM
Terrific. I can see it and now I wonder how many Photobucket images I've attached that nobody can see.

So, anyone, let me know how to attach a file. :)

Pretty sure you can't attach excel files. If you make it into a pdf or a word doc then you can attach it.

Barthheart

Just curious BC, why the bazooka and three rounds and not a BAR and 5 clips? Same price in WP's.... Bazookas take longer to load and there aren't expected to be any armour in this mission according to the briefing....

Other than that, it all looks good and adds up. Once you all have agreed on this I need you all to assign yourselves, or the SL and ASL can assign, an entry hex from Y6 to Y15. Then I can do the landing procedure.... :coolsmiley:

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Barthheart on November 05, 2014, 08:38:54 AM
Just curious BC, why the bazooka and three rounds and not a BAR and 5 clips? Same price in WP's.... Bazookas take longer to load and there aren't expected to be any armour in this mission according to the briefing....

Other than that, it all looks good and adds up. Once you all have agreed on this I need you all to assign yourselves, or the SL and ASL can assign, an entry hex from Y6 to Y15. Then I can do the landing procedure.... :coolsmiley:

Yeah, well, briefings aren't always all-inclusive. :)

I just did that as something to get out there. Perfectly willing to alter it if anyone wants. Also, the BAR and 5 clips is only 9 WP while the Bazooka and three rounds is 11 WPs. So if we did that we'd save 2 WPs though I don't know how we'd spend it. We could replace the Bazooka with the BAR.

Barthheart

Not trying to change your mind, just curious.

Also, grenades are always your friend... just saying.... ;) But don't give Bob or JD any...  :o

bob48

You think I might get confused and throw pickled onions and suck grenades, eh? :idiot2:
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Sorry got stuck in a meeting explaining why I don't want to go to Mozambique!

Looks great so far, I'd say the bazooka in case armour turns up, plus what do we blow the bridges with

How many points are we up to?

undercovergeek

I count 24 on the boys and whatever's in the crate

Barthheart

First, you are trying SAVE the bridges!

Second, look at BC's spreadsheet and you'll see he's spent all 44 WPs.

Third, hope you don't go to Mozambique!!

BanzaiCat

Up to you, 'geek, how you want to finalize things. If you're good with the spreadsheet as is, let us know. Anyone else going on this little mission, if you have input, for goodness sake speak up too.  :D

Double Deuce

I lean toward the Bazooka as it has HE capability for those Germans hiding in buildings or any defensive positions but I am open to either it or the BAR. Just point me to the canister when we hit the ground.   :P