Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

When the hel will we ever see the end of guy liner? It's so twenty-aughts.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on January 10, 2017, 11:09:24 PM
I'm sure I've posted this somewhere, but, I'm only human.

I absolutely love this song as well. That bass line just worms it's way into my head and won't leave.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 11, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Oh , wow B_C , that's a really lovely tune  :bd: very dreamy  :dreamer: I really like it !!!! Very cool , definately a keeper  :coolsmiley:
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 11, 2017, 09:25:44 PM

Can't get rid of guy liner ....it's a very sexy pirate look  :arr: Johnny Depp would swing you from the yard arm !!!!!  :D
Quote from: MetalDog on January 11, 2017, 07:09:25 PM
Very punk-y, Pete.  Thanks for turning me on to them.

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 11, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

Woah.....MD ....that's an awesome sound on that tune  :bd: definately one for my playlist !!! I really liked the other one as well , "in bloom" , great video too  :coolsmiley:

Try this one, too, E.  I'm sure I've posted this three or four times, but, in case you missed it, here it is (the video is cool as hell, too):

Yeah , i remember Lydia from the last time you posted it  :) it's a cool video , but the song didn't immediately grab me in the same way that ,my name is human did . So I'm glad you reposted and put this band back into my spotlight , they have a very cool sound on that track , thanks MD  :bd:

You seem to like woman in water , lol , so here's another one for ya MD  ,you might not like the song , but the video might be just up your street   ::)........

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

whoah....  this station sounds exactly like what I would've wanted to listen to in '96

http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/-radiofreeraleigh/index

80s-90s alt/hard rock, streaming :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 12, 2017, 02:37:25 PM
whoah....  this station sounds exactly like what I would've wanted to listen to in '96

Good stuff. Bookmarked. Thanks!

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 12, 2017, 08:50:50 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 11, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Oh , wow B_C , that's a really lovely tune  :bd: very dreamy  :dreamer: I really like it !!!! Very cool , definately a keeper  :coolsmiley:
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 11, 2017, 09:25:44 PM

Can't get rid of guy liner ....it's a very sexy pirate look  :arr: Johnny Depp would swing you from the yard arm !!!!!  :D
Quote from: MetalDog on January 11, 2017, 07:09:25 PM
Very punk-y, Pete.  Thanks for turning me on to them.

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 11, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

Woah.....MD ....that's an awesome sound on that tune  :bd: definately one for my playlist !!! I really liked the other one as well , "in bloom" , great video too  :coolsmiley:

Try this one, too, E.  I'm sure I've posted this three or four times, but, in case you missed it, here it is (the video is cool as hell, too):

Yeah , i remember Lydia from the last time you posted it  :) it's a cool video , but the song didn't immediately grab me in the same way that ,my name is human did . So I'm glad you reposted and put this band back into my spotlight , they have a very cool sound on that track , thanks MD  :bd:

You seem to like woman in water , lol , so here's another one for ya MD  ,you might not like the song , but the video might be just up your street   ::)........

The song was alright.  Pleasant, but not memorable.  And until you mentioned it, I hadn't realized I was posting lady in the water videos.  Wonder what that says about me?  :-"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 12, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

Saved for later  :)  90's are my era , so looking forward to listening to this  :bd:

MetalDog- maybe you just like your ladies well scrubbed !!!!! Lol , either that , or your true soulmate is a mermaid  :P

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Emeraldlis

I used to work out to this tune back in the day , every time I play it I think of step up aerobics !!!! Great tune though Imo :)

I liked both of those tunes you posted Banzai cat and Bayonetbrant , great to rock out to  O0

Arctic Blast

Because it's always time for Sixx A.M.....get it? Huh? Sixx AM? Time? HA!

I'll just see myself out...

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Pete Dero