2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

And to kick it all off - here's the best highlight you'll ever see from the combine
http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/defensive-lineman-crashes-out-of-nfl-combine-40-yard-da-1761792055

And even better, the comments on the article

:2funny: ho.  :2funny:  lee.  :2funny:  schitt. :2funny:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I saw it, but,.......HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Quote from: MetalDog on February 28, 2016, 11:59:25 PM
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I was wondering that myself. 

Maybe for the same reason that well-endowed women can get a black eye while running if they don't wear a sports bra?  I dunno.  ??? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

OJsDad

The Browns have released Manziel.  Start praying that your team doesn't pick him up. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Marty Ward

Quote from: OJsDad on March 11, 2016, 01:23:46 PM
The Browns have released Manziel.  Start praying that your team doesn't pick him up.

The Rams are going to sign him as RGIII's back up. :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Marty Ward

Quote from: OJsDad on March 24, 2016, 11:46:17 AM
RGIII has joined the Browns.

OMG. Well at least the Raven should be able to count on two division wins this year!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Bison

I just don't see RG III making it through the season.  Do the Browns even have a receiver of any worth?

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on March 24, 2016, 01:12:30 PM
I just don't see RG III making it through the season.  Do the Browns even have a receiver of any worth?

They have Josh Gordon if he can keep from failing a drug test.

OJsDad

Don't matter if they have any receivers, they don't have an O-Line to protect him.

Steelgrave

You can replace the word "receiver" with any other skill position and the answer remains the same.

Bison

^ HA!  So true poor f'n Browns...

MetalDog

You can't get sympathy if you did it to yourself.  Repeatedly.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Marty Ward on March 24, 2016, 01:26:48 PM

They have Josh Gordon if he can keep from failing a drug test.

And just because you mentioned him, I must once again remind everyone that Josh Gordon thought this was a good look for a Porsche :

And people were surprised to learn that he really likes the weed? Seriously?

MetalDog

Hey hey hey HEY!!!!!  Don't go blaming ganja for Gordon's lack of taste!  There are too many examples out there of people with more dollars than sense and this just happens to be another.