#TBT: Gaming Nostalgia!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 14, 2015, 09:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

^^^^^

Hey look, an Ardwulf sighting!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ardwulf

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Ardwulf

W8taminute

Quote from: Ardwulf on June 08, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 07, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
^^^^^

Hey look, an Ardwulf sighting!

Somebody said "Traveller."

Are you Ardwulf as in YouTube's 'Ardwulf's Lair'?  If so I love your videos.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

yep, same dude.  He's in a bunch of the videos / pics we've been posting from Origins, too.  I think we're the only friends he has there for wargaming :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

We've had a few TWERPS appear in this series so far...  more to come, too :)