Author Topic: #TBT: Gaming Nostalgia!  (Read 10635 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: #TBT: Gaming Nostalgia!
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
I remember getting the board game of Diplomacy as a kid, and having almost no idea what I was supposed to be doing or how to play it with my brother. Consequently, I never bothered with the C64 edition years later. Wonder if there's a GoG-PC for it or something like that... (and whether the PC adaptation was even worth playing the game on).
GROGS OF CRISIS -- a four-player mp of GMT's boardgame Time of Crisis, set in the decades before Diocletian.

Me vs Barth -- DC1: Blitz

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: #TBT: Gaming Nostalgia!
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2017, 02:24:58 PM »
Napoleonic role-playing you say?!

http://grogheads.com/pix/15631
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers