Feedback on the Zombie Apocalypse Series

Started by bayonetbrant, July 03, 2015, 05:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Glazer

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2016, 10:41:14 PM
What are the chances I can pull a Bill Murray in Zombieland and pretend to be Undead?

It is very difficult to do and a bad idea. First of all, those who croaked and now roam the earth can detect the difference between their own kind and posers. All it takes is one sniff of life and you are a snack.  And masquerading as a ghoul didn't work out well for Bill Murray.  He was shot by Columbus and the same thing is likely if you are spotted by an armed survivor.

LongBlade

Quote from: Jonathan Glazer on February 12, 2016, 10:37:41 PM
It is a given that a true operator like you would fold the tin foil hat while in deep cover.  However, they still have a tendency to move around and make noise when you are on the run.

Yes. You're right.

And the horns I put on them to make me look like a fierce viking sometimes get tangled in the barbed wire in our training facility.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

*shuffling sounds and faint moaning heard just outside thread*
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Sorry, I'm still trying to untangle myself from this phone cord barbed wire.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jonathan Glazer

Quote from: LongBlade on March 21, 2016, 10:09:18 PM
Sorry, I'm still trying to untangle myself from this phone cord barbed wire.
Less talking and more untangling.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant