The Wargaming Club (TWC)

Started by laborde, November 28, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laborde

THE WARGAMING CLUB (TWC) is a  Play by Email(PBeM) & Real Time Strategy Wargaming Group.
http://thewargamingclub.online/

Club games are Matrix, Ageod, Slitherine, Paradox and HPS Simulations / John Tiller Software... games such as:

Advanced Tactics Gold - all HPS/JTS titles! - Strategic Command Series - Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm - Gary Grigsby's War in the West & East - The Operational Art of War IV - Order of Battle: World War II - Field of Glory: Empires - Wars of Napoleon - CIVIL WAR II - Birth of America II: Wars in America - Revolution Under Siege Gold - Rise of Prussia Gold - To End All Wars - Alea
Jacta Est - España 1936 - Thirty Years' War - Pride of Nations - Napoleon's Campaigns - Wars of Succession - English Civil War - Pike & Shot: Campaigns - Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun - Field of Glory II – Gettysburg: The Tide Turns - March to Glory - Europa Universalis IV - Scythe: Digital Edition - Axis & Allies1942 Online.

The purpose is to have "fun" while playing pbem games in the club but also get some hall of fame points, so to promote, achieve ribbons & medals.

Victory is rewarded no doubt but also a defeat which means participation and "activity" in the club is also rewarded by hall of fame points.

Everyone interested in "PBeM & Real Time" wargaming are most welcome !

Battle on ..!

✯ The Wargaming Club (TWC) links ✯

TWC HQ:  http://thewargamingclub.online/
#Slack: https://thewargamingclub.slack.com/

laborde

Quote from: W8taminute on December 01, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
Welcome aboard Lancier. 

I would be interested in playing a PBEM game with you.  Although I'm more of a WW2 fan I do have and enjoy the following AGEOD games:

Wars of Napoleon
Civil War II
Rise of Prussia
Alea Jacta Est

Nice club by the way.  Haven't heard of it before but I will be checking it out more closely.  I think I have an account over at the Matrix forums.

Thanks @W8taminute, whenever you like, visit TWC, we will be glad to see you there.

Generally crowded PBeM games (PoN, WoN, RoP, RUS, AJE, TEAW...) are played on 'Club Dropbox' other small games (1vs1s) are played on email or again on DB, up to players. We also use #slack pretty much in TWC, opening separate rooms for battles.

My Ageod plate is quite full right now ( 5 WoN + 1 RoP) lol but i just grabed JTS Seven Years War (a nice new year present ^^) also i have JTS Leipzig, Marengo, BPW, Austerlitz, Petersburg... i may like to have a pbem with one of these, we can talk when you arrive at TWC anyway.

Also from time to time ongoing (crowded) pbems may require replacement players (if you are interested) as games are too long (may last months even years lol) and people may get exhausted and drop ^^ So stay in touch pls...

W8taminute

Glad you started this thread.  I'll be sure to stop by.  Maybe I could be the full time replacement player since the queue is so long for newer PBEMs.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

laborde

Quote from: W8taminute on December 03, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
Glad you started this thread.  I'll be sure to stop by.  Maybe I could be the full time replacement player since the queue is so long for newer PBEMs.   8)
Sure W8taminute, will let you know when a replacement player is needed.
Btw Ageod's WWI game To End All Wars (EAW) is very popular nowadays, you may want to check TWC forum sometime if you are interested in that conflict ^^

W8taminute

I noticed that in order to register on your forum you need to have Tapatalk on your mobile phone? 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

laborde

Quote from: W8taminute on December 07, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
I noticed that in order to register on your forum you need to have Tapatalk on your mobile phone?

Not at all W8taminute, you just register with your email, thats all.

Registration steps below:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

W8taminute

^Nice!

Thank you for taking the time to show me the step by step after clicking past the Tapatalk popup.  Now I understand how this works.  I'll be the first to admit though that I'm kind of afraid of these modern day apps and get easily intimidated.  I'm old what can I say.   8)

I'll register on my home computer later on tonight when I get home.  Would love to participate in TEAW. 

laborde

(TWC) The Wargaming Club PBeM Battles ::: Feb 2017~Feb 2019

laborde

TWC new homepage: https://thewargamingclub.net/

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

laborde

Quote from: Destraex on November 22, 2019, 05:51:26 PM
No battlefront?
Any game that is played between members can be added easily.  O0

Here are some that are played and added already:

QuoteAdvanced Tactics Gold - Global Domination 1938 (GD 1938) - All HPS/JTS TITLES! - Strategic Command Series - Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm - Gary Grigsby's War in the West & East - The Operational Art of War IV - Order of Battle: World War II - Field of Glory: EMPIRES - Wars of Napoleon - CIVIL WAR II - Birth of America II: Wars in America - Revolution Under Siege Gold - Rise of Prussia Gold - To End All Wars - Alea Jacta Est - España 1936 - Thirty Years' War - Pride of Nations - Napoleon's Campaigns - Wars of Succession - English Civil War - Pike & Shot: Campaigns - Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun - Field of Glory II – Gettysburg: The Tide Turns - March to Glory - Europa Universalis IV - Histwar:Napoleon/Les Grognards & General-Staff.

laborde

laborde

HPS Marching Eagles WATERLOO TWC Tournament

Gentlemen, The Wargaming Club (TWC) plan to start a HPS Marching Eagles WATERLOO Tournament soon.
The winner will get a free copy of either Marching Eagles Austerlitz OR Marengo from HPS.

There will be 3 rounds (QB-Ligny-Waterloo) Each round will be played with mirror battles so everyone will play both sides, la grande armee and the allied coalition armies.

Ones who are interested please post here or pm me so i can give you detailed info about it.

For the first tourney we plan to have 8 participants. 3 officers are already in, Paul  B.(Titus) is reserve now...

Hope to see you on WATERLOO fields gents!