Started by Bison, March 06, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

MetalDog

Who is number 1? 

I am not a number!  I am a FREE MAN!!!!!

UH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Marty Ward

Anyone need a 1B? I got 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Just a quick reminder to all our participants, the season starts on April 5.  You have been able to adjust your rosters and make claims from the available pool of players for a week now.  Even if you think your roster is great the way it is, you should at least go look and see if there is anyone you want to add or drop.

bayonetbrant

how the *^%*^& did the Place Holders end up with Clayton Kershaw and King Felix?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 02, 2015, 06:45:07 AM
how the *^%*^& did the Place Holders end up with Clayton Kershaw and King Felix?!

How do I trade my benchwarmer for one of them? :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

I got 23 out of 41.  Should have been 24, but, I jumped the gun on one before I saw the answer I knew was right.

Arctic Blast

19. If I'd thought for 5 seconds about one of them, it would have been 20.

undercovergeek

quick reminder, whats the difference between a @ and a ^ on the roster?

Marty Ward

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 08, 2015, 11:50:20 AM
quick reminder, whats the difference between a @ and a ^ on the roster?

The ^ means they are in the starting line up. The @ shows they are playing an away game.

undercovergeek

thanks marty, and how long before kick off is the starting line up announced?

Marty Ward

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 08, 2015, 11:58:29 AM
thanks marty, and how long before kick off is the starting line up announced?

The starting pitchers are usually set 4-5 days in advance. Make sure you put your starters in when they are scheduled to pitch as some weeks they will only pitch once. You want to make sure you get 20 inning in per week or you automatically lose all the pitching categories. If you click on the little yellow/red box next to the player you will see the team schedule for the next week or so. There will be a ^ next to the day when a pitcher is scheduled to make their next start.

Position players are usually set a few hours before the game is scheduled to start. If you can make sure you have as many position players who are starting in your line up as possible. Baseball is a numbers game and the more chances (AB's) you have the more chances you have of getting point in a category.