You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane

Started by MetalDog, December 07, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Here's some loud noise to start your weekend off  \m/ \m/ \m/

It's going to be Warlock: Master of the Arcane until I either control enough Holy Grounds or I piss off a god bad enough for him to send an avatar to whoop me.  Good luck with that ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Yskonyn

AoW 3 and Civ 6 PBeM for sure.

Then as time allows X4 Foundations to keep working on galactic domination!

Some Warframe for sure (I Love that game!)

And Red Dead Redemption 2 which has totally captured me!
It's hard choosing where to spend my time atm with three super fun games.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Finally! Someone else steps up and does a Friday thread!

Going to be X4. I'm pretty hooked...in between, CMSF2, Just Cause 4, Battlefleet Gothic 2 beta and hopefully some ARMA 3. Busy, busy...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

Drat, I was going to post a whole 2-1/2 Christmas rock opera... Oh well, next week perhaps.

Aside from the ongoing GROGPUBLIC...

* Still chugging along on my multiplayer game of Age of Wonders 3: Eternal Lords with Ysk. We still hadn't run across each other yet as of my prior tun.

* Time to learn to navigate my He-111 in IL-2 SturmKriegMosc!

* Watching for dawn movement in the forum Kriegspiel.

* Anyone starting a Pacific war thingy today, the day that will live in infamy?  :coolsmiley:

* Not really sure what else yet.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Destraex

Star Citizen
Steel Division 1 now that I am hyped for 2
War of Rights
I'd like to get some post scriptum in

Maybe some naval action... if nobody is online maybe some command air naval or DCS
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Moreb

Going Movin' to the country, Gonna eat a lot of peaches

While there I plan on some;

Armored Brigade
TTS (if I can get assets to load)
Maybe finally try to play HoI4 (such a chore for me to get into)
TW:WH (played a bit but hoping it's not as repetitive as it may seem)

But for sure going to play some boardgames with the missus. Not much of a gamer herself, she really enjoys a couple that we play together, mainly Clank! Hopefully I have the rules down good enough for Arkham Horror LCG. Constant rule referrals kills the mood.

So basically a chill  weekend at out cabin with the woodburner going, good food (smoking a couple whole birds) and some relaxation. This economy has me having the beat year of work ever and time off is at a premium. I am turning down side work left and right. Let's hope it continues.
When dongles fly? - mirth

jamus34

Busy weekend for me.

What time I get I would like to spend with Vicky 2, Spiderman, and maybe some light builders.
Insert witty comment here.

trek

"If it walks like a Duck": Playing some more Mutant Year Zero. Maybe some CMSF2 and I need to actually play some Armored Brigade. Also, need to update Star Citizen and work on my weapon load-outs for my continued A-B fighter testing between my Sabre and Super Hornet. Delaying buying X4 as I've already got too many new games to devote quality time to as it is.

Dammit Carl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXspsfoPX50
[YouTube embed thingy is wonky on my end - its Country Joe McDonald at Woodstock]

Sums up my plans perfectly - loves me some Rising Storm 2 I do. 

Stay safe all, and see you out there in the bush!

W8taminute

More BF5 this weekend especially since the release of the Tides of War patch.  https://www.battlefield.com/news/tides-of-war-begin-with-your-company-battlefield-5.

Just picked up SC WW2 World at War.  I'm probably going to spend time lifting unit icons out of it and putting them into the GD1938 mod for Advanced Tactics Gold.  Maybe get some playtime in with SC but we'll see.

Last but not least I've got Twilight Imperium 4 on my table that I need to give some love to. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

PanzersEast

Building my Trade Empire in X4... then turn pirate syndicate warlord.

Also some Stellaris MegaCorp and see what is new.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: trek on December 07, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
"If it walks like a Duck": Playing some more Mutant Year Zero. Maybe some CMSF2 and I need to actually play some Armored Brigade. Also, need to update Star Citizen and work on my weapon load-outs for my continued A-B fighter testing between my Sabre and Super Hornet. Delaying buying X4 as I've already got too many new games to devote quality time to as it is.

3.4 is with Evocatii. Should go to wider PTU within the next week!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on December 07, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Last but not least I've got Twilight Imperium 4 on my table that I need to give some love to.

I really want to get this, but I have nobody to play with... :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

W8taminute

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 07, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on December 07, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

I really want to get this, but I have nobody to play with... :'(

Yeah it's really tough with this particular game to find a real opponent to play with who is local.  But that's par for the course with our hobby  :)

I think there is a Table Top Simulator workshop item that has a decent TI4 module.  I could do a quick training session if anyone is curious or interested in learning the game. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I think that was JH hitting on you.

Going to Cape May NJ with The Wife for a quick weekend getaway, so no gaming.

I did finish my Empire: TW Warpath campaign a few days ago...my Iroquois faction was destroyed. By the Cherokee, no less! Shamefrur dispray indeed.

Still playing AssCreed Unity - and enjoying it very much.

Reinstalled Napoleon: Total War with the Darthmod - may start a game as Sweden or Russia.

Going to dive in to some Pike and Shot campaigns as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd