Started by acctingman, April 04, 2019, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

^channeling your inner Gus, I see...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

...I have no feelings over this aside from a mild puzzlement about why anyone would want to watch a Joker origin story (and a rather tame one at that). And feeling sad for clowns whose ancient and noble and demanding profession is about to get dragged through the mud yet again.  :P

Phoenix should admittedly do a good job in the craft of acting, but I suppose that goes without saying.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Steelgrave

I would have zero interest if it were anyone besides Phoenix playing the part. He's got the chops to pull it off, so I'll keep it on my radar for now.

JasonPratt

Also, he literally has the face to pull it off.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

SirAndrewD

Meh.  Should've been Kite Man.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Pheonix maybe scarier than the Joker.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 04, 2019, 06:05:29 PM
Pheonix maybe scarier than the Joker.  :hide:

True that!