Rise and Fall of Medal of Honor

Started by jomni, February 14, 2019, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

JasonPratt

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE A BUNCH OF MINUTES!!  :D

True fact: I ripped the mp3s or wavs or whatever format, of Michael Giachhimo's score for the first Medal of Honor game and its extensions... expansions.... not DLC... um... Lord, what did we use to call those?? ....anyway, Breakthrough and the other one. (Some of the tracks naturally repeated, but he scored new tracks for each, or maybe the producers brought in previously unused tracks.) I still maintain that this is his best musical work I've heard so far, by the way, and that includes his Mission Impossible scores which I much appreciate.

Mixed those with tracks from SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!! -- they go together quite well. (The film itself is a little disappointing, more like some concept set-pieces stitched together with a lot of meh-nity.) That was back when for a couple of years I had the opportunity to be driving a (previously wrecked, so cheap to buy) Mitsubishi 3000 VR4. (I'd probably still have that car if it wasn't so hideously expensive and unfeasible to maintain.  :smitten: Very essentially the Prattmobile. But it needed to belong to someone who lived within 20 minutes instead of 2 hours from the nearest Mits dealer, and who could afford to replace two tires every six months. And to have mechanics WINCH THE ENTIRE MOTOR OUT for a 60K mile belt and plug maintenance.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!