Everybody wants to rule the FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, November 30, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Mom is in town this weekend, so gaming will be limited, but definitely will make time for X4 and Star Citizen and maybe some Strategic Command World at War.

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

Trying out X4 for sure.

Continue with Warframe. I need to build my Rhino frame!

Then we have my birthday coming up this weekend as well as 'Sinterklaas' (think early Xmas), so lots of family time this weekend.

Will also continue my Wing Leader, Birds of Prey, Civ 6 and AoW 3 PBeM games in between.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

PanzersEast

Gusington

AssCreed Unity, Empire TW - Warpath campaign, and purchasing War Plan Orange now that my Matrix anniversary coupon has arrived. Great song!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Got the itch for some new yet old RPG goodness.  Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar and Bard's Tale 1Armored Brigade is on hold for now.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 30, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
AssCreed Unity, Empire TW - Warpath campaign, and purchasing War Plan Orange now that my Matrix anniversary coupon has arrived. Great song!

Maybe some kind of total war, definitely some Rising Storm and maybe some ROF and/or Kuban

Sir Slash

Not much gaming for me this weekend as 'Real Life' duties require attention.  :-[  Friends daughter Bridal Shower(why can't she take a shower by herself, I do) and my grand daughter will be starring in the local X-Mas Parade.

What time there is will be dedicated to learning the intricacies of TOAW 4 and Rome 2 with the DEI Mod. Maybe get back out to sea in Pillars 2 to do a little 'pirate-hunting'. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

RommelFox

Hitting refrseh on the grog forum and some Germany at War.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Huw the Poo

Warframe of course, so why would I need any other games? :)

I might get X4 this weekend.  It depends on how much money is left when we're done with the Christmas shopping.

Pete Dero

I decided I needed to finish a game before starting a new one.

So now I'm over 90 hours in Assassins Creed Odyssey and I'm just above 60% completion.

So this weekend, like my previous weekends and like my next weekends : I am in ancient Greece ....

Tuna

Probably some IL2 BoX (since all the talk has got me in there again). Continue latest Attila campaign (playing the Eastern charlemagne tribe that everyone hates and won't ally with). Also give Wars of Napoloeon a spin, which I grabbed last night at the Matrix sale.

W8taminute

Battlefield V which actually is not a bad game at all.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on November 30, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
Battlefield V which actually is not a bad game at all.

How is single player? Worth the price of admission?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I've read that the SP is the same as the SP was for Battlefield I - small vignettes set in different theaters, only about 4-5 hours worth.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

I like the song, I actually know how to play a bit of it on guitar. The intro, and the verses.

As for me  I have the weekend off. 

I have been playing a bit more CK II. Since I have Conclave, Monks, and now Holy Fury. - I've been reading a bit of The Iron King by Maurice Druon from The Accursed Kings (Les Rois Maudits)  The series inspired Game of Thrones, except this is historical. It's about the fall of the house of Capet and the rise of the Valois and the dynastic dispute that leads into the Hundred Years War. So this has been inspiring me to play CK II more.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose