Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RommelFox

Quote from: Tuna on February 09, 2019, 04:28:32 PM
Rommel my unit size was small and that resolved.. not sure how it got 'switched' to small, but all is well now, thanks!

Glad you got it working!
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Shock Force 2.  Street fighting between rebels and regime forces, 0430hrs.   

RommelFox

That guy has a nice pair of fitted jeans.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Sir Slash

And my wife's tablecloth on his head.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

Now this poisonous little minx is Saryn, considered by many to be the best nuker in the game.  Her 1 inflicts your target with spores which hugely debuff enemies, and more than that, when the host dies the spores spread to surrounding enemies.  So of course I promptly modded her for ability range so that I can infect as many enemies as possible with them.  She's a bit of a room-clearer...you charge in, cast 1 on an enemy and immediately kill him, then all surrounding enemies are massively weakened.  Her other abilities synergise with the spores to make mass homicide easy. :)

She's modelling the Arca Plasmor, a radiation-based shotgun.  This thing just doesn't miss any target in front of you.  More than that, I've modded it to inflict insane amounts of both radiation and corrosive damage with every shot, covering both types of enemy armour.  Added to the toxic (health-draining) abilities of Saryn, there's nothing I can't kill.

Sir Slash

I think I saw her on, The Masked Singer the other night.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Shock Force 2. 

W8taminute

My Imperial Japanese Ju-88 flying somewhere over the Eastern Front!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Pretty! That ought to confuse the Russians. Or the Germans. Or both?

Tuna

good thing other's can't see your skin, you'd stick out like a pimple on prom night!  O0

Rayfer

Quote from: Tuna on March 07, 2019, 06:38:00 AM
good thing other's can't see your skin, you'd stick out like a pimple on prom night!  O0

:2funny:

Kushan

Need exploration data to upgrade my FSD Drive in Elite Dangerous. So I'm taking a quick trip out to the California nebula via the Taurus Dark Region.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo

Ah, the Krait - good choice!  I don't play any more but when I did that was my ship.  It's a killer!

JasonPratt

Weirdly, I know for a fact (I confirmed it yesterday) that I've checked the box allowing me to see custom skins, and I still couldn't see that skin.  :-\
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tuna

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 11, 2019, 08:13:20 AM

Weirdly, I know for a fact (I confirmed it yesterday) that I've checked the box allowing me to see custom skins, and I still couldn't see that skin.  :-\

I think it's also a 'server' setting. So I believe most servers have that omitted so that people won't have to download tons of skin data they didn't ask for.

Have w8t share the skin with you. Remind me next time we're on in discord, I can invite you to the KOTA one, they have a section on skins all up on Google Drive.