Is there an interior designer in the house?

Started by Toonces, June 06, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I like that idea of 2 10x13 rooms.  Ok, this is great, let me think on this some more and maybe we can sketch up some ideas.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Whatever you do, make sure to get purple crushed velvet furniture and drapes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

You cold do one hell if a large gaming table in there.

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Or... you could put about a dozen Pugs in there.  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

You guys make me laugh.

I'd put a gaming table in there, but I gave all my boardgames to Banzai Cat last winter.   ???

And no, we won't be doing anymore dogs.  I'll sleep on the purple velvet curtain idea, though.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

So you're putting a pin in the flight simulator idea, then?

Honestly, I'm not obsessing here.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Toonces

If I flew as much as Jarhead I might consider it.  I'm currently struggling to justify keeping the Obutto.  I just don't fly flight sims anymore.  I'm not sure if it's a phase, or if I'm really done forever.

I've lost that lovin' feeling.    :-\

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
I just don't fly flight sims anymore.  I'm not sure if it's a phase, or if I'm really done forever.

I've lost that lovin' feeling.    :-\

Something in my heart just died.  :timeout:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

Sorry. Didn't mean to derail the thread.  O0

Toonces

You didn't.  First this is Grogheads and there's no such thing as "derailing" a thread.  Second, it doesn't appear there are as many Groghead interior designers as I had hoped...I guess I'll have to settle for our resident rocket scientist.   ::)

Good for you getting your PPL.  I got all those certifications after flight school, but I've got a whopping 1 hour total of civilian flight time.  It's very, very expensive, as you no doubt know, and I just don't love flying enough to pay to do it.  I very much respect people with the passion to do it the hard way, for sure.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2018, 09:29:16 PM.I guess I'll have to settle for our resident rocket scientist.   ::)

He's our resident mad scientist.

Cap'n Darwin is the rocket scientist.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2018, 09:29:16 PM
You didn't.  First this is Grogheads and there's no such thing as "derailing" a thread.  Second, it doesn't appear there are as many Groghead interior designers as I had hoped...I guess I'll have to settle for our resident rocket scientist.   ::)

Good for you getting your PPL.  I got all those certifications after flight school, but I've got a whopping 1 hour total of civilian flight time.  It's very, very expensive, as you no doubt know, and I just don't love flying enough to pay to do it.  I very much respect people with the passion to do it the hard way, for sure.

Thanks. It's a bucket list thing with me and I really do love flying.