Discuss GrogCast Episode 11!

Started by bayonetbrant, May 19, 2015, 01:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

http://grogheads.com/?podcast=the-grogcast-episode-11

Yep, here's #11 - in time for you to still listen while watching the clock at work...

Enjoy!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Other than the sound issues, another great episode! And now I want to play Star Wars: Rebellion.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Cyrano

...and as one of the participants, all credit to the Mighty Cat for getting this thing somewhere approaching listenable.  I was there ab initio and know what he had to work with.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

I'm impressed that B_C was able to edit in the Death Star speech from Clerks
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Shovin us into the ol' pigeonhole
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Cyrano

For my guy, MD as a side benefit :).

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 21, 2015, 08:39:11 AM
Quote from: mirth on May 21, 2015, 08:09:40 AM
Shovin us into the ol' pigeonhole

Me no savvie ???

Do you listen to your own podcasts? :P

It's something BC said at the start,  a paraphrased version anyway.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

I'll work on it. Anyone having a better suggestion for a tagline, bring it up.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 21, 2015, 10:14:17 AM
I'll work on it. Anyone having a better suggestion for a tagline, bring it up.

Do you really want to open the floor to our suggestions?

BanzaiCat

Would I have asked if I did not? You act as if you could impress me.  :-*

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 21, 2015, 11:48:14 AM
Would I have asked if I did not? You act as if you could impress me.  :-*

I was thinking "Into the ol' pigeonhole" worked just fine.

BanzaiCat

It's usually the simple things that work best...

mirth