Combat Mission (BN, RT or BS) opponent wanted

Started by Yskonyn, October 17, 2015, 10:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

I have room for one or two CM games.
I own all CMBN modules, so for that title I can play everything. I also own Red Thunder and Black Sea.

I cannot commit to a strict one turn a day schedule so only those who don't mind a wee bit slower pace need apply.
Realistically I should be able to get out at least one turn every 2 days.

Due to this limit I am not a fan of Huge Battles in PBEM. So anything up to and including medium size is fine.

I can use Dropbox and CMHelper for easy admin.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

The only one I have installed at the moment is the Italian one, on my Surface -- I'm holding off installing the others (I have all the WW2 games), until I get around to testing how well that one works there. If it's sucky, I sure don't want to waste more installs on the portable machine! But if it's good, I'd like to be able to show it off to the nieces on occasion; thus my reluctance to install the others on my very-non-portable machine. :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Con

I could be up for a game.

I have all the CMBN, including Market Garden as well as CMRT but what I have been preferring to play is CMBS.  Modern seems to scratch my itch right now

Con

Yskonyn

Jason, unfortunately I do not have CMFI.  :'(

Con, I tried to msg you on these forums a few weeks back, but got no reply. Perhaps you have disabled your IM?
Anyway, I am playing 4 PBEM games right now and I think I'll have to wait for one to finish first. It's stretching my ability as it stands, so another game will definately be over the limit. ;)

Shall I shoot you a msg once I have a slot free for CMBS?

(BTW if you guys don't know; www.thefewgoodmen.com is a VERY nice CM community. I play guys there on a regular basis. The site has all kinds of great background articles as well.)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Eh, if I ever get off my butt and actually test CMFI to see if the system works well enough on my Surface, then I'll install the other WW2 games and I'll be good to go. (Literally to go; I'll be portable Combat Mission.  >:D )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!