Main Menu

Tigers on the Hunt

Started by BlackJaguar, December 02, 2015, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Rayfer on July 07, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
Quote from: Michael Dorosh on July 06, 2018, 08:51:38 PM
I bought the original TOH and it interested me for about 10 minutes.

I just bought the PC version of Lock N Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, and find it is holding my interest. I've played both solo and multiplayer, and it actually taught me some good things about how to play the boardgame version better. I'm also finding the campaign in LnL challenging.

Imagine if MMP went the same route and did a decent PC port of the ASLSK that was as robust as LnL seems to be.

Interesting....I play solo only and had the opposite experience; love Tigers on the Hunt but could never get far into Heroes of Stalingrad.  "To each his own"

i wasn't crazy about stalingrad either.  isnt that the one where they have crazy ending where zombies or robots or something like that gets added to the game?

MC

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 07, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I just bought the PC version of Lock N Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, and find it is holding my interest. I've played both solo and multiplayer, and it actually taught me some good things about how to play the boardgame version better. I'm also finding the campaign in LnL challenging.

Imagine if MMP went the same route and did a decent PC port of the ASLSK that was as robust as LnL seems to be.

Interesting....I play solo only and had the opposite experience; love Tigers on the Hunt but could never get far into Heroes of Stalingrad.  "To each his own"

i wasn't crazy about stalingrad either.  isnt that the one where they have crazy ending where zombies or robots or something like that gets added to the game?

I don't have Stalingrad but I never heard anybody talk about zombies or robots in the game. I believe you may be thinking about Silent Storm.

Rayfer

Quote from: MC on July 07, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 07, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I don't have Stalingrad but I never heard anybody talk about zombies or robots in the game. I believe you may be thinking about Silent Storm.

+1  I think you nailed it.

Barthheart

Oh, there were "robots" at the end of one of the Heroes of Stalingrad campaigns... think WWII Mechs.  :D

Staggerwing

'Panzerkleins' a la Silent Storm or something bigger?

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

pwalessi

I played for about 40 hours at release, but the AI was garbage. Has there been any improvement to the AI? I can't see buying an expansion and continuing to support the project if there haven't been any improvements to the Al. This is even more important considering that there is no multiplayer.