Rep. Josh Moore (R): “I’m Allowed To Grab Breastfeeders’ Nipples ..."

Started by Barthheart, April 24, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

You just can't make this shit up.....  :wow:

Quote"You know, why should I, or any other citizen of this great country, be forced to watch babies feeding in public? And when I say that, I emphasize that it's not about the feeding itself, but the manner in which it is done. Breastfeeding in general doesn't bother me at all, I consider it quite normal. However, breastfeeding in public infuriates me, because it means women have to bear their chest and nipples to do it, and that causes a distraction and sets a bad example for people, and especially, small children. We can't have that, we just can't," the New Hampshire Rep. said.

http://uspoln.com/2017/04/21/rep-josh-moore-r-im-allowed-grab-breastfeeders-nipples-use-public/

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Well... yeah... that's lots better.... but I should have checked it out....  O0

mirth

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

My reputation is already shit. No need to wade into that cesspool.

Sir Slash

Wait. You mean we're NOT allowed to grab women's breasts in public? That explains a lot.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Relax. Trump's going to issue an Executive Order.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Sir Slash

Gusington

The order will not be for breasts, it will be for another part. Weren't you paying attention during the campaign?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I tried real hard not to. 'Grab' Is such an aggressive word. I'd prefer something like, "Mutually Pleasurable Tactile Stimulation". With of course flexibility in the understanding of what is 'pleasurable'. Unless your just into grabbing.