Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: Post Scriptum - Operation Market Garden Shooter
« Last post by MC on Today at 07:29:41 PM »
When I see "Post Scriptum" I hear "Pissed Scrotum" - just needed to share that

Would it be more like "Post Scrotum - Eunuch Simulator"?    ...... or not.  :hide:
Game time is 2030 16 April 1809

Dusk is in one hour, full dark in two hours.

Computer Wargaming / Re: Burden of Command Announced
« Last post by Steelgrave on Today at 06:19:13 PM »
Added to my Steam wish-list   <:-)
Does anyone know when (which year) does the game takes place?
There seems to be some anachronistic stuff in it (90's style hair-dos and clothing).

Coincidentally, I'm on season four of The Americans, which takes place during the same era and makes this game even more tempting  8)
10 August

Well, well, well.  Polling is improving in Arizona, with a +3 gain for the Republican candidate there.  Likewise, polling shows significant gains in Tennessee, Indiana, and North Dakota. Some of this may be because of my polling coming on-lie (see text underneath the map below).   Unfortunately, I apparently did not get POTUS to the airplane to Florida, so he wasted his barn storming abilities in New York.  Apparently, I need to read the manual on moving my surrogates  ??? 

I start to make some ads targeted on Florida and Indiana.  Additionally, the Minnesota ad appears to be very powerful, so I begin running it in Minnesota, although the D +15 polling makes it unlikely that it will swing the state.  However, it might force the DNC to put more resources to MN.  These actions use up my command points, finishing the turn.

Organizations and Equipment / Re: Space!
« Last post by Staggerwing on Today at 05:48:51 PM »
Just wait until they grow up into The Lepus.
Does anyone know when (which year) does the game takes place?
There seems to be some anachronistic stuff in it (90's style hair-dos and clothing).

30% off at GMG...Just over $20.

I will probably buy a second key for a mate at this price.
He drinks the whiskey produced from the enemies he has pressed.
Current Events / Re: Genoa motorway collapse kills at least 22
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 04:53:44 PM »
Horrendous. I've read at CNN earlier that the death toll is 3 dozen or more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10