Ninjas

Started by LongBlade, February 05, 2013, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

Interesting read, thanks LB.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

His book released today. I'm thinking about getting it. Might even be worth a review.

Longdan

Wasn't Tom Cruise the last Ninja?  Or was that the Last Galactic Overlord?  Something about him being
the very best, last Japanese guy even though he is from New York or New Jersey or New Sarepta or something?
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

LB do you have a link to that book? I just bought a new release on the history of the ninja and it's got to be the same one. How many could there be?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Gusington

That's it. I have it. I should be reading it in the next few weeks and can do a review if you'd like. Also if you want to borrow it just let me know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2013, 02:10:16 PM
That's it. I have it. I should be reading it in the next few weeks and can do a review if you'd like. Also if you want to borrow it just let me know.

Sure thing. Would love a review. Also wouldn't mind reading it at some point. Thanks!

Gusington

No problem. I don't want to take the wind from your sails though...if you want to review it, etc...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2013, 03:19:53 PM
No problem. I don't want to take the wind from your sails though...if you want to review it, etc...

Go ahead. I have plenty of books around here if I want to review something.

Gusington

OK. When I'm done and reviewed it perhaps we can barter.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd