Today's Pix: Unboxing B29 Superfortress

Started by bayonetbrant, May 04, 2016, 02:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Let's not talk about how long ago B_C sent this over.
Let's just note that it did get published before Panthers in the Fog

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 04, 2016, 02:08:39 PM
Let's not talk about how long ago B_C sent this over.

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find more game reviewers.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on May 04, 2016, 05:15:39 PMI'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find more game reviewers.  ::)

Please PM your resume to me and Gus.  Thanks! :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Well, I co-authored the Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager manual, beta tested numerous games, and am currently starring as a human mage in director Banzai_Cat's hit series "Pool of Radiance AAR: A GrogHeads™ Experience".

If that's not an impressive resume I don't know what is.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Pfffttt. My resume fer this place consisted of "What? You want me to write for this place?"  :idiot2:

Arctic Blast

Allow me to submit my resume :

I LIKES GAMEZ!  :crazy2: O0

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast