Main Menu

Hello!

Started by PiesDX, July 13, 2016, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiesDX

Hey guys, I am Caleb Friesen and I am one half of BrainGoodGames (Militia, Axes and Acres). I am a game designer and am happy to meet everyone!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

welcome and glad to see you!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Nice to meet you, Caleb!  How'd you hear about us?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Glad to have you with us Caleb. Welcome to the Hotel Grog-ifornia. You get used to those voices in the night.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Welcome to the mad house.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Pelenise

Hi and Welcome,  make yourself at home,  but please don't put your feet on the coffee table  :2funny:
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

bob48

Quote from: Pelenise on July 14, 2016, 06:47:17 AM
Hi and Welcome,  make yourself at home,  but please don't put your feet on the coffee table  :2funny:

..unless you take your boots off first.

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart

Welcome. Every time is a good time fer pie.  O0

bayonetbrant

We have a coffee table?

What do we call the table covered with scotch and gin, then?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

That's the one we get drunk under.

Sir Slash

The Coffee Table is the one we go to sober-up AFTER the Scotch and Gin. Because it's got coffee, you know. Where's the Tylenol Table?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Next to mirths rohipnol table

bob48

..I thought that was the ping-pong table?

'Clip those corners'