Hi from an old Wargamer...

Started by CJReich46, April 26, 2016, 09:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

I've lurked a bit too long. I read through the forums at times, mostly seeing what's new-ish. I like the Friday thread which is my favorite thing to read up. Not to mention I have been curious about Polaris Sector...

But,  I decided to at least sign up and say hi.  :)

CJReich46 (Formerly CJReich36)
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Sir Slash

Hello CJReich46, an old Wargamer. Welcome to the home for old Wargamers as well as old Grogheads. Glad to have you amongst us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Welcome, lurker!  Looks like it's been ten years since your last forum name update ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Wes

A small welcoming party it seems but damn if time isn't in short supply and minds to go with it.

If you have lurked then I think you've seen all the possible things that I could say about crazy here...Welcome aboard  :D
"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."  - Frank Herbert

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus