Started by idlewilder, March 19, 2016, 05:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Hi Jean. How's your Hi-mean? Intact or otherwise?  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

idlewilder

In defense of my beloved cousin's (admittedly somewhat odd) predilection, I'm sure someone in his camp must have already shared Samuel Johnson's assertion that puns are the lowest form of humor...?

MetalDog

Quote from: idlewilder on March 22, 2016, 07:05:01 PM
In defense of my beloved cousin's (admittedly somewhat odd) predilection, I'm sure someone in his camp must have already shared Samuel Johnson's assertion that puns are the lowest form of humor...?

Too many fifty cent words in there for some of these recalcitrant word manglers (starting with 'In").  Let me help...Puns dumb.  No type them.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: idlewilder on March 22, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

...hmmmm, not above a dozen or so times. I'm sure we did some puns on it..............

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

Samuel Johnson? What does he know? He couldn't even get all those MF snakes off that MF plane.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 23, 2016, 09:57:14 AM
Samuel Johnson? What does he know? He couldn't even get all those MF snakes off that MF plane.  ;D

Yeah, too right. He was good as Morpheus in the Matrix though.

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

Right. And I loved him and Bruce Lee together in Rush Hour.