Feedback on Paradox Discussion of Runemaster at GenCon 2014

Started by bayonetbrant, September 03, 2014, 07:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Cyrano had a chat with Troy from Paradox at GenCon, and they talked Runemaster
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Kushan

Great interview. Didn't realize Troy Goodfellow had moved on from Evolve PR. For some reason I though Rune master was an action RPG not a Might and Magic type. Either way one of my most anticipated games for next year.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Cyrano

Troy's an interesting fellow and was very generous with his time.  Particularly funny was having to conduct the interview while trying to stay out of the sight lines of those who wanted to grab a photograph with the young woman they had in a revealing Norse-themed costume promoting "Runemaster".

The game's definitely something of a hybrid, but bears watching.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers