space RPG tool

Started by gameleaper, December 17, 2016, 08:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/wod-rpg-assistant

big modified engine to allow you to run a space rpg, it dosnt use doors etc.. and space is more sparce than citys, I did some planet moon and space station cards to show off the tile system.

I did this build for bbmike

bbmike

Nice! I'll have to check this out! Thanks, gameleaper!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

great, you don't need the big tiles to pair with the little tiles if you don't want to see it on the map, so when you enter a location a card bottom right would pop up, but if you did not pair a small tile with it it would be a supprise. eg blank small tile so it just looks normal, but you create a big tile saying cloaked clingon :)

gameleaper

Ive cut the tiles into 3 because the file was too big, abd the later tiles were not being able to be edited

Ive added pngs to the different views so you can add a graphic like a character sheet

Ive made the last tile have a 1 in 4 chance of being selected, because you don't want every location to have a tile with something in it

Ive added new graphic for buildings and cellers in the WoD version