Triple Ace having a Holiday Sale!

Started by Nefaro, December 14, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Triple Ace Games is having a holiday sale on their site.  If you can navigate their weird store layout to find it all.

For example, I see the All For One: Regime Diabolique core hardback book at 50% Off.   ($17  !! )     :clap:

http://www.tripleacegames.com/brands/

Discount code:

QuoteAs well as a 25% off coupon for certain products, we have some truly amazing deals on select print books, with discounts of up to 80%. Santa can only carry so many books on his sleigh, so make sure you get in early to secure yours!

To take advantage of the general sale on our wide range of RPG supplements and card games, please use coupon code: TAGXMAS2016

I'm also gonna dig through their Leagues of Gothic Horror stuff.  Was very impressed with the content in the main LoGH book (which is a modification to their Leagues of Adventure system.   <EDIT:  nope, no LoGH on sale right now :( >

Both use the Ubiquity rpg system which is one of the better rpg systems out there, IMO.    But they also have others on sale, like their Hellfrost: Land Of Fire and Necropolis 2350 for Savage Worlds.

bbmike

No! I'm not looking! I'm not buying any more RPGs until after my copies of Dungeon Crawl Classics and Mutant Crawl Classics arrive!  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on December 15, 2016, 09:07:48 AM
No! I'm not looking! I'm not buying any more RPGs until after my copies of Dungeon Crawl Classics and Mutant Crawl Classics arrive!  :hide:

I'd say All For One is a great value.   Heard nothing but good about it.  Ubiquity is a great system too, and it's self-contained in that book (unlike the Savage Worlds stuff like Hellfrost).