Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Games People Play on Friday!
« Last post by bbmike on Today at 03:16:14 PM »
I'm starting one of these dammit! It's Friday somewhere and it's the start of my weekend!!!

More Civ4 Colonization for me. And yard work. And scotch.  ^-^
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: US Military Warp Drives
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Today at 03:12:41 PM »
The faster we can get to the party.  The better.

« Last post by bbmike on Today at 02:58:20 PM »
There was a NCC-1701A in the Jar Jar-verse?  :o

you don't like the reboot?

Computer Wargaming / Re: Battletech is back!!!
« Last post by joram on Today at 02:45:20 PM »
I get it.  Perhaps too much got lost in editing.  There is too much to impart in just one article so maybe it should be a series. 

The thing that struck me the most was in choosing the right missions for the right Mechs but I think a lot more could have been said there as well as exploring the inverse when you don't have a choice. 

More could be said on not only what makes a good sniping build but what Mechs are best suited for it.  Same could be said for other specialty builds too.
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Today at 02:20:09 PM »
Yeah, laugh it up.  This stuff is really funny until you find yourself above Xoltan the Destroyer's Space Dreadnought getting an anal probe.
Current Events / Re: Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 02:00:36 PM »
Sick of the encounter and the lack of any progress towards achieving riches; two party members collaborate, the Mage conjures up whirlwinds and the Druid Summons Animals and both Kim and Donald (problematic members of the party) get consumed in the resulting Sharknado called Stormy Daniels   <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-)

FTFY
« Last post by mirth on Today at 01:59:10 PM »
There was a NCC-1701A in the Jar Jar-verse?  :o

you don't like the reboot?

:DD
sounds like perfect weather for the pool
Current Events / Re: Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?
« Last post by Windigo on Today at 01:53:17 PM »
Sick of the encounter and the lack of any progress towards achieving riches; two party members collaborate, the Mage conjures up whirlwinds and the Druid Summons Animals and both Kim and Donald (problematic members of the party) get consumed in the resulting Sharknado     <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10